3.3

Dear Sirs,

First of all, let me tell you that I am a frequent buyer of Aliexpress, accumulating more than 1000 purchases on their platform.

Last year, I bought an audiovisual equipment for my vehicle with order number 812286****094991. My account on aliexpress is associated with my email blas@***.com

The equipment arrived defective.

I requested to return it but the seller insisted that he would send me a replacement part to repair it and during the wait I lost my protection so I could no longer open a dispute. The part to repair it came wrong. They sent me another customer's part and suggested that I take care of exchanging the wrong parts from the customer (from another country). I asked again to return the product and I did so.

The shipment to China (I supposedly bought from the warehouse in Spain), weeks later I have not heard from the seller although the transport agency certifies that he delivered the package back. Now the seller has his product and my money.

I encourage you to access the exchange of messages within your platform between the seller SZ-KIANDA Official Store and myself to check the facts.

Before taking legal action against Aliexpress and its lack of communication, I want to give you one last chance to reply.

Sincerely,

Blas simarro

User's recommendation: avoid buying products that could require post sales or are too expensive in Aliexpress. They don't have any post-sale service.

Location: Madrid, Madrid