Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hello, I have bought a wig on their page and it has allegedly been shipped out, however I have never received the wig. I have been going back and forth with them and a few days later, that told me to file a dispute and chose the option « return item and receive refund », trusting the seller that is what I did.

I found it weird because as I have told them, I did not receive the wig, but I still checked the option saying « return item » because they told me to do so. Later on, AliExpress closed the dispute because the wig was not returned ( keep in mind I did not even receive the wig). So I texted the seller, feeling scammed and he reassured me saying I will received my refund in 20 working days. I had been 6 weeks and still no refund.

I am desperate, because the seller does not refund me and they lied to me, making it seem like the item has been received when fedex actually lost it... could you please help me fix it. They owe me 138 and I am deeply disappointed in the quality of the service.

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE WIG AND THEY ARE DENYING ME MY REFUND. please help