Prince Edward Island, Canada
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

Will not purchase from this site. Typed in Plus Size Dresses and results came up such as Dresses for Fat Women, Dress for Chubby women to cover belly! I understand that buyers promote their stuff however they want, but this should be monitored.

I am disgusted and will never recommend this site to anyone.

I didn't feel skinny enough to purchase anything, because if I wanted to buy something to feel good about my self, I was buying from the description of "FAT GIRL DRESS". How does that sound coming in the mail? "Your Fat Girl Dress is here! Put it on and feel Fabulous"

Reason of review: Description of Product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor support, No way to contact them.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Hi, i know this was posted a while ago but i just wanted to say that aliexpress is a company based in asia and its actually a cultural thing where "fat" is not insulting. in america, people take "fat" as an insult, but in many parts of east asia, "fat" is just like calling someone "thin"... its just a word used to describe people and does not have such a bad connotation as it does in america.

Fat doesn't mean ugly. Fat means bigger than average. You associate Fat with ugly that's the problem.

Anti-Fat

Well, Plus Size clothes ARE for fat people.

to Anti-Fat #1033610

Wrong, plus size clothing is also for tall people, not just fat people.