Aliexpress - Seller ignore me after LED bulp used for few days exploded
I purchased 4 LED bulps from a seller from Aliexpress on Nov11, 2014.Then after 2-3 weeks i received the product and happily install 1 of the bulps to use.
After using for about 3-4 days then suddenly one night the bulp exploded with a loud bang with smoke coming out. I took out the bulp and complained to the seller many time with no response.
Then I try to contact Aliexpress but all they do is try to message the seller in which also was ignored.I am feeling cheated with low quality and dangerous products that could have cause fire if no one is at home.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No way to contact them
- Customer service
- Poor support
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Bulp
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "i bought an electronic unit/ cell phone tablet once i acknowledge that i recieved the unit they would not let me open a dispute about the function of it it isa veryu..."
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "It happens on 6 March 2016 at Daiso Malaysia, Sunway Pyramid Mall. Because I don't have small change and the cashier started to CURSE on me ( I knew it..."
- "I buy 2 set, but didnt work. I am seeking for refunds or replacement ..."
- "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."