Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh
3.6

ORDER NUMBER :

Order NO:65014253152536 Order Time: 18:26 Dec. 07 2014 cun ling Chat now! | 0 New Messages | Contact Amount: $ 141.15

ZGPAX S8 Smart Watch Smartphone Android 4.4 MTK6572 Dual Core 1.5Inch GPS 5.0MP Camera Bluetooth 4.0

Properties: standard + Silver

(cun ling)

$ 117.99 1 Cancelled Order

I ORDERED / BOUGHT AND IMMEDIATELY PAID FOR THIS WATCH. THE SALES PAGE TOOK MY ORDER. NO RESTRICTIONS OR WARNINGS THAT SELLER CANNOT DELIVER TO CAMBODIA.

THE NEXT DAY SELLER SENDS ME A MESSAGE THAT DHL WILL NOT DELIVER TO CAMBODIA (lies) I CHECKED HIS WEBSITE AND HE HAS OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE. I CHECKED DELIVERY TO CAMBODIA. HIS ALI STORE GIVES SHIPMENT COSTS AMOUNTS, NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER

I TOLD HIM THAT I CHECKED DELIVERY WITH DHL ONLINE AND CALLING THEM, THAT HE WAS GIVING ME FAKE.EXCUSES, REFUSING TO SELL ME A PAID ITEM . I TOLD HIM TO MAIL IT EMS THEN, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS $10 MORE EXPENSIVE.

DHL DOES DELIVER FROM CHINA TO CAMBODIA. NEXT DAY HE REFUSES TO SHIP, CLAIMING THAT HE CANNOT! DEMANDED THAT I CANCEL MY ORDER

.I CANCELLED THE ORDER GIVING THE REASON THAT HE WOULD NOT SHIP/ WELL THAT MUST AFFECT HIS SELLER RATING!

HE REJECTED MY CANCEL ORDER REQUEST. DEMANDED THAT I CHANGE THE CANCELLATION REASON TO, I DON'T WANT THE ITEM ANYMORE!

BLATANT SELLER MANIPULATING THE BUYERS! FORCING THEM TO LIE TO GET A REFUND, SO THE SELLER CAN LOOK GOOD AND RETAIN A GOOD SELLER STATUS, WHILE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BUYERS. And in cases like these i expext aliexpress to process my refund and it be deposited in my account no later than 3 days.

ALIEXPRESS MUST HAVE A PLACE WHERE BUYERS CAN REPORT SELLERS DOING ILLEGAL OR UNPROFESSIONAL SALES

CARLOS M RUIZ

carlosincebu@gmail.com

Review about: Aliexpress Account.

Reason of review: Seller refused to sell me a watch in stock after he received $141 payment.

Preferred solution: I want Aliexpress to allow buyers to be able to file complaints against sellers, AFTER the trabsaction is closed. And to inform sellers that these unethical practices will not be tolerated..

I liked: Low prices, Free shipping.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor support, No way to contact them.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion