Aliexpress - SELLER REFUSED TO SELL ME AN ADVERTIZED WATCH IN STOCK AFTER I PAID IT

467 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

ORDER NUMBER :

Order NO:65014253152536 Order Time: 18:26 Dec. 07 2014 cun ling Chat now! | 0 New Messages | Contact Amount: $ 141.15

ZGPAX S8 Smart Watch Smartphone Android 4.4 MTK6572 Dual Core 1.5Inch GPS 5.0MP Camera Bluetooth 4.0

Properties: standard + Silver

(cun ling)

$ 117.99 1 Cancelled Order

I ORDERED / BOUGHT AND IMMEDIATELY PAID FOR THIS WATCH. THE SALES PAGE TOOK MY ORDER. NO RESTRICTIONS OR WARNINGS THAT SELLER CANNOT DELIVER TO CAMBODIA.

THE NEXT DAY SELLER SENDS ME A MESSAGE THAT DHL WILL NOT DELIVER TO CAMBODIA (lies) I CHECKED HIS WEBSITE AND HE HAS OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE. I CHECKED DELIVERY TO CAMBODIA. HIS ALI STORE GIVES SHIPMENT COSTS AMOUNTS, NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER

I TOLD HIM THAT I CHECKED DELIVERY WITH DHL ONLINE AND CALLING THEM, THAT HE WAS GIVING ME FAKE.EXCUSES, REFUSING TO SELL ME A PAID ITEM . I TOLD HIM TO MAIL IT EMS THEN, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS $10 MORE EXPENSIVE.

DHL DOES DELIVER FROM CHINA TO CAMBODIA. NEXT DAY HE REFUSES TO SHIP, CLAIMING THAT HE CANNOT! DEMANDED THAT I CANCEL MY ORDER

.I CANCELLED THE ORDER GIVING THE REASON THAT HE WOULD NOT SHIP/ WELL THAT MUST AFFECT HIS SELLER RATING!

HE REJECTED MY CANCEL ORDER REQUEST. DEMANDED THAT I CHANGE THE CANCELLATION REASON TO, I DON'T WANT THE ITEM ANYMORE!

BLATANT SELLER MANIPULATING THE BUYERS! FORCING THEM TO LIE TO GET A REFUND, SO THE SELLER CAN LOOK GOOD AND RETAIN A GOOD SELLER STATUS, WHILE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BUYERS. And in cases like these i expext aliexpress to process my refund and it be deposited in my account no later than 3 days.

ALIEXPRESS MUST HAVE A PLACE WHERE BUYERS CAN REPORT SELLERS DOING ILLEGAL OR UNPROFESSIONAL SALES

CARLOS M RUIZ

carlosincebu@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Low prices
    • Free shipping
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Poor support
    • No way to contact them

Reason of review:
Seller refused to sell me a watch in stock after he received $141 payment
Preferred solution:
I want Aliexpress to allow buyers to be able to file complaints against sellers, AFTER the trabsaction is closed. And to inform sellers that these unethical practices will not be tolerated.
Product or service
Z8 Smart Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #567448 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
467 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×