100% full Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 22, 2016

seller finally refunded

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2016

I ordered $153 in bracelets from seller longway on aliexpress, seller sent $10 earrings instead.

i contacted seller, first he said he would reship becuase it is dhl fault as they mixed up the boxes, but he didnt reship,

then he said he would refund..he didnt.. he is now telling me he is not refunding my money.

I opened dispute with pictures aliexpress deciding in seller's favour and not looking at evidence. so the seller can send empty box to customers and aliexpress does not properly investigate. i tried contacting customer service and they are no help at all. so i am out $153

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $153. user49345309 is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about items from longway at Aliexpress was ripped off, inconvenience to me and useless customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1282411

Have you filed with your credit card company for a refund?

Also a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission can be helpful.

Federal Trade Commission