I ordered 2 sweaters from Happy little station-a beautiful package on aliexpress. I followed the tracking number to see that is was delivered to the wrong state/ address they sent it to the wrong address.

They won't refund my money and refuse to send me 2 more sweaters unless I open a dispute which I did. We agreed for them to replace the order with no cash refund. Now they are refusing to either refund my money or send a replacement order.

I have tried to work with them for four days only to get the run around and getting no where. Order Number:

79135491489680

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Iris53110 stated that there is a room for improvement of being stolen from. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Comments