Turnaround Time

I spent almost $200 on some "Lego" products. They were replicas of 3 big, retired Lego sets that are ridiculously priced now, so I thought I'd give the replicas a shot.

The 3 big sets had so many missing and defective pieces (almost 200 pieces were missing or defective) that the sets were useless. The seller (X & T Toy City) offered to refund $3.00 of my $200 spent for the 3 defective sets. Needless to say, I was not happy with their offer. Aliexpress's "solution" wasn't any better.

Their offer was for $16 (which they said were for the missing pieces), or I could (at my expense) ship the 3 defective sets back to China from the USA for a full refund. Now, shipping within the USA is expensive enough, but they expected ME to pay to ship THEIR defective products back in order to get a refund on THEIR defective products. I'm sure the shipping alone (because 3 big sets are pretty heavy and it is international shipping) will be at least half of what I paid to get their crappy products.

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS. Not only will they send you crappy products, they will expect you to pay to send their crappy products back if you want any kind of reasonable refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lego Model Building Kit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Have to pay to send their defective products back, Seller rip off, Defective products, Aliexpress favors seller in dispute.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2016.

Comments