I ordered the items from seller called YARUN STORE, Its 9days now, we was chatting good and shown he is reading my messages but he don't answer me, he don't ship the items.*Item:801195****492949(*pieces)and Item:801198****262949(*pieces)* I payed for dhl shipping but till now he never ship, he stop chatting with me, i canceled the order i don't need the items again, help to get my refund.***

Another seller Name:*A PART OF LIFE HOUSE*Item :801214****272949(*pieces)*This seller wrote at his options to choose where i wanted to shipped from, i choose France and paid the item plus shipping after one day he sent me message that i have to add 25$ for shipping, i said no i can't, i told him no, he can refund me to make buy from another seller, till now he never refund me, only sending me bad messages.**** please help me to get my money back from this two sellers, i will not buy from aliexpress again. I was good customer but, please aliexpress this kind your sellers destroy your name.

User's recommendation: Buyer, email hildagcyril@***.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Aliexpress Pros: Buying side.

Comments