Aliexpress - Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise is a vicious seller
Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other buyers complained about this seller's rudeness.
She called me a poor cheating dog, ***, cheating ***, disgusting, etc.. you get the picture.
I didn't even get all the colors shown in their photos. The colors weren't the biggest problem about the products, though. It was the fact that the quality was so bad, I spent hours going through each item and trying to fix it. Some were not able to be fixed so they had to be tossed in the trash.
I paid 70 cents per piece which is actually a lot for the terrible quality I received. No one would even spend a dollar on these so I can't even sell them. Some of the items are falling apart at the seams...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Low prices
What I disliked
- Feeling helpless
- Loss of money
- Poor quality
- Wrong solution
- Vicious sellers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plush Toy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "FRAUD! seller 'Yiwu Silver Jewelry Wholesaler' sold me 925 sterling silver AAA zircon platinum plated ring. not even 2weeks later the "plating" is wearing off and its yellow underneath. no..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."
- "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."