100% full Not resolved
3.6
Turnaround Time

Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other buyers complained about this seller's rudeness.

She called me a poor cheating dog, ***, cheating ***, disgusting, etc.. you get the picture.

I didn't even get all the colors shown in their photos. The colors weren't the biggest problem about the products, though. It was the fact that the quality was so bad, I spent hours going through each item and trying to fix it. Some were not able to be fixed so they had to be tossed in the trash.

I paid 70 cents per piece which is actually a lot for the terrible quality I received. No one would even spend a dollar on these so I can't even sell them. Some of the items are falling apart at the seams...

I liked: Low prices.

I didn't like: Feeling helpless, Loss of money, Poor quality, Wrong solution, Vicious sellers.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - Defective Boots Aliexpress "I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots. I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side. I have tried to contact..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more