3.6
Turnaround Time

Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other buyers complained about this seller's rudeness.

She called me a poor cheating dog, ***, cheating ***, disgusting, etc.. you get the picture.

I didn't even get all the colors shown in their photos. The colors weren't the biggest problem about the products, though. It was the fact that the quality was so bad, I spent hours going through each item and trying to fix it. Some were not able to be fixed so they had to be tossed in the trash.

I paid 70 cents per piece which is actually a lot for the terrible quality I received. No one would even spend a dollar on these so I can't even sell them. Some of the items are falling apart at the seams...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $13. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about plush toy from Aliexpress was feeling helpless, loss of money and poor quality , but reviewer liked low prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments