100% full Not resolved

Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other buyers complained about this seller's rudeness.

She called me a poor cheating dog, ***, cheating ***, disgusting, etc.. you get the picture.

I didn't even get all the colors shown in their photos. The colors weren't the biggest problem about the products, though. It was the fact that the quality was so bad, I spent hours going through each item and trying to fix it. Some were not able to be fixed so they had to be tossed in the trash.

I paid 70 cents per piece which is actually a lot for the terrible quality I received. No one would even spend a dollar on these so I can't even sell them. Some of the items are falling apart at the seams...

Review about: Plush Toy.

I liked: Low prices.

I didn't like: Feeling helpless, Loss of money, Poor quality, Wrong solution, Vicious sellers.

3.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $13
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.