Hove, England
100% full Not resolved

I bought a new "genuine A1321 laptop battery" from aliexpress, which after numerous issues with shipping arrived.It has the exact same markings as the battery I removed to install it, two identical batteries, only 1 of them has done over 2000 load cycles and is so far gone it may well explode soon.

The new battery once installed had a shorter life than the old one I took out, randomly dropped charge, went from 100%-78% in 1 minute, I took screenshots to prove it to aliexpress, who so far have done FA to help me out except saying that it I post it back to china at my own expense (probably more than the price of a new one) and they will send me another, which I can wait 3 weeks for, going far outside of the buyer protection, oh which has already ended... So naturally will not be covered for the next counterfeit they send my way.

Which of course is a joke, because Aliexpress has done absolutely nothing to cover me whilst within their so called buyer protection limit.

Never use the site, absolute scam the whole thing.Some safe sellers use it but they are few and far between.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!.

I liked: Price of the items.

I didn't like: Stole money, Misrepresentation of products, Rude and unprofessional, Online support, Buyer protection is a lie.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Revere, Massachusetts, United States #994335

I'm sorry but what did you think was going to happen when you decided to cheap out and buy a battery from an illegitimate source?Use your brain, or like, I don't know, READ THE MAC USER INFORMATION?

You should never buy an after market battery.NEVER.

to Anonymous Brighton, Brighton And Hove, United Kingdom #994347

I'm sorry I didn't really put too much effort into thinking about it.You have anything better to do than post pointless comments?

Maybe go do that?

We don't all do everything by the rules.Also we don't all worship Apple.

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #994417

First anon is right, you screwed the pooch by buying after market.