Aliexpress - Sold me a faulty/fake Apple Battery

I bought a new "genuine A1321 laptop battery" from aliexpress, which after numerous issues with shipping arrived.It has the exact same markings as the battery I removed to install it, two identical batteries, only 1 of them has done over 2000 load cycles and is so far gone it may well explode soon.

The new battery once installed had a shorter life than the old one I took out, randomly dropped charge, went from 100%-78% in 1 minute, I took screenshots to prove it to aliexpress, who so far have done FA to help me out except saying that it I post it back to china at my own expense (probably more than the price of a new one) and they will send me another, which I can wait 3 weeks for, going far outside of the buyer protection, oh which has already ended... So naturally will not be covered for the next counterfeit they send my way.

Which of course is a joke, because Aliexpress has done absolutely nothing to cover me whilst within their so called buyer protection limit.

Never use the site, absolute scam the whole thing.Some safe sellers use it but they are few and far between.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Stole money
    • Misrepresentation of products
    • Rude and unprofessional
    • Online support
    • Buyer protection is a lie

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Apple Laptop Battery A1321
Review category
review #649153 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12, 2015 #994335 Revere, Massachusetts

I'm sorry but what did you think was going to happen when you decided to cheap out and buy a battery from an illegitimate source? Use your brain, or like, I don't know, READ THE MAC USER INFORMATION? You should never buy an after market battery. NEVER.

1 2 Reply

Jun 12, 2015 #994347 Brighton, Brighton And Hove

I'm sorry I didn't really put too much effort into thinking about it. You have anything better to do than post pointless comments? Maybe go do that? We don't all do everything by the rules. Also we don't all worship Apple.

2 0 Reply

Jun 12, 2015 #994417 Indianapolis, Indiana

First anon is right, you screwed the pooch by buying after market.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about