Verified Reviewer

2.3

I bought six pairs of shoes at one time at their store , and only one of the four pairs match the product description . I dont understand why they have to be packaged and mailed separately, there are still two pairs on the way and there's one pair cant even be tracked.

Never get chance to get contact with the seller because the seller did not reply any message at all. By the way i found out they also had another different branch store that sold the same style shoes but the price was completely different. Also, other customers also wrote that the reviews that the seller sent the wrong style shoes that was not what they wanted in the comments below. So they are actually habitual offenders.

I have never had such an unpleasant shopping experience in aliexpress, so I dont want the remaining two pairs anymore , which is the store either the seller were really disgusting.

I hope aliexpress can check this store out !So i try to open a dispute with my order and the seller rejected my refund like immediately which i could never understand why they've got time rejected my refund and just never got time for taking respond to clients messages, Im really having a hard time to reach out the online chatting customer service agent because the Robert Eva get something wrong i guess , I hope aliexpress can check this store out ! Please send a customer service agent give me a call and talk about my order issues, my phone number is +1(72*)877-**** and my name is meko, thank you

User's recommendation: Can you guys just make it easier for clients with reaching out aliexpress customer service agent please, Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Preferred solution: refund my money for 5 pairs of shoes instead of 6pairs.

Aliexpress Pros: Nice prices if you ever get what you order.

Aliexpress Cons: You did not show to which address parcel was delivered, Ripped off, Thieves, I do not like customer service, Nothing you can do about it.

Comments