100% full Not resolved
1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!!I PURCHASED A WATCH FROM THEM...IT CAME FROM THE DEALER MISSING VITAL PARTS OF THE WATCH.....WHEN I NOTIFIED THEM THEY REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT....THEY SAID IT LOOKED LIKE THE WATCH PICTURED ON THEIR SITE AND WAS NOT A MISREPRESENTATION OF THE WATCH ADVERTISED......EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MISSING PIECES OF THE WATCH LIKE THE LATCH??????

THEY REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM FROM THOSE THIEVES AGAIN.....IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM THAT WEB SITE!!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Aliexpress are fraudsters.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1074151

Watches are obsolete. Any cell phone will tell time.

to kuei #1077961

Cell phones can't replace watches when it comes to style & luxury