Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 07, 2020

Aliexpress did absolutely nothing. I was able to find a customer service phone number.

It went straight to voice mail, so I left a message. They never called me back. So after a week or so I called and left a second message. They never called me back.

Emails, never replied to. Pretty bad.Where this all falls apart is the amount of hassle and time put towards this and if you don't react fast enough, eventually you will be accused of waiting too long to report an issue and your money will be gone for good.Lucky for me I was able to contact my credit card company and have the charges reversed. However, I was only days away from not being able to do this as they also have a certain time period to report an issue and ask for a claim.This is what the whole game is about. They take your money and keep promising to send the product.

This is done for weeks, sometimes months. Fake tracking numbers keep you thinking the product is on the way but it never shows. Then when you report an issue, you wait again, usually weeks. Emails are slow at being replied to and as soon as the seller replies it seems to reset the whole process by another week.

Eventually when you say you've had enough, you're told that too much time has passed and there will be no refunds.Aliexpress is not getting anymore of my business. They have NO customer service and appear only to take your money.

Ebay and Amazon have always been good at customer service. A quick call and someone to talk to and problem solved.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2020

This company has ZERO customer service. For the longest time I have tried to get them to call me back, email me back or at the very least send me some sort indication that they have heard my complaint.

I was scammed out of $250.00 from a seller on their website and not one single thing has been done.

Ebay or Amazon is the way to go.

They have customer service that you can call or email and help at sorting things out.

If Aliexpress had even read the messages sent back and forth between myself and the seller, they would see right away there was an issue.

Maybe if they just ignor, ignor and ignor the customer will finally give up and go away. I am not done with this in the least and I will NOT go away until I have my money back.

Jon Hill

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Aliexpress, too risky.

Comments