Aliexpress - Store sends malfunctioning products, and they say this is normal.
The problem is they say that they test the phones before shipping but the phones have different problems: malfunctioning digitizer,malfunctioning lcd, overheating. The device I bought seems to contain counterfeit parts that don't match the original ones. In the same time, the description of the product does not say that the device may have problems. Thus, the seller misleads its buyers. (The supplier says that this is normal despite the real proofs provided, refusing to refund the amount of money needed for qualified repairs with original quality parts.) This kind of store spoils the good image of aliexpress.com
More Review Details
What I liked
- Low prices
What I disliked
- Dispute progress
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg G2
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."