Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern, I would like to express my extreme disappointment and absolute regret to deal with seller company: shop509**** Store. Attached is the order information for your reference.

I have bought stuff last December 2019.

I never received the items and asked for a refund in March 2020 but I have never received the refund. I followed up with them so many times, at least one time a week. Their repetitive provoking answer is always “Dear friend please wait” or “dear friend please be patient we will refund you and this takes time”.

Although the same incident happened with other stores and they refunded me in three days only. I wonder why this store is playing games in a very nasty way - it has been seven months and they didn’t refund me.

I don’t think they will unless Ali Express intervene and oblige them to do so.

I also asked to deal with a supervisor or a concerned person but the they didn’t refer me to anyone else. I asked for an email address and I was totally ignored.

I’m very disappointed of the way they dealt with me and fooling me for months which made me suspecting it is fraud company.

I live in Canada and I will do my best to flag this provider for being fraud, very inconsiderate, unprofessional and rude. I’m so mad at they way they fooled me and how they take customers in a light mean way.

Please get back to me as soon as you can regarding this matter with a solution which is my refund of CAD 54.06.

Thanks and regards,