2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I don't like Aliexpress. This year I ordered a LCD's for mobile phones. The following supplier sold me LCD”s worth about a 1000 usd, all of them were either faulty or with very bad pixels and contrast. After ignoring my complaints, I have decided to give the supplier negative feedback. After that this supplier was begging to change the feedback into 5 stars for a miserable refund of 40 usd. I thought it was better than nothing so I did, after that, heard nothing from this fraudulent supplier, and no refund.

Order id: 73255308119921

Hope no one gets cheated by this fraud.

Tips for aliexpress: Extend the 15 days of opening a dispute to a month.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of phone screen from Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Aliexpress to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was too short dispute time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments