3.8
Turnaround Time

I see that Aliexpress did not read what i wrote. it about a seller who falsely avertise there product.

This is what I wrote "Proposal:Refund Only CA C$ 39.11 Comments: After I bought this item i notice there where no marking for watts size is.(want 4000w peak)Sent message asking about this admit to 1000 watts-False avertising) Cancel right away. 2-3 day later he send it anyway(knew didn't want it-pressure sale.)I complaint of false measurement (Want me not to sign if i don't want)waiting for 22 different seller item to come in (see what i mean)my account. Will not check for that only one that i should not sign. want refund right away.Up- set never should of happen.

" The jugement is "As a customer service, we fully understand how terribly to wait the package for such a long time. And thanks for your patience for waiting for the package. Since your package is still in protection time and your order will be protected by AliExpress, you'll be refunded if you don't receive the package when purchase protection ends until 2018.3.27. Invalid Reason " Now i see why seller get away with fraud and false avertiment because Aliexpress does not read the dispute properly.

Order No:89282174233264 i send the mesage in my account with the seller who admit that it was false avertisment I want my refund and i am waiting for 20 item from different seller at Aliexpress and i am not going to start looking at that one item so i do not sign.

You know that the delivery personal are all in a hurry. Plus he knew i did not want it and I had cancel it right away -but he still sent it two days latter.

Review about: Aliexpress Marketplace.

I liked: Have alot of thing.

I didn't like: Customer service do not read dispute properly jugement is weird.

Comments