Verified Reviewer

I made this order https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.issue_f040t.0.0.41cf4c4daXBQkg&orderId=800992****652283&productId=400001****424 at Jan. 24 2020 from this store https://www.aliexpress.com/store/125787?spm=a2g0s.1226****.0.0.4070****nm4fon .

I ordered a smartphone from aliexpress the package was seized on 13 march.

The seller told me this package is seized in my country.

But in the tracking I saw it was seized at china.

It does not make sense for the parcel to ship to Israel within 3 days by standard shipping and be caught in Israel customs within 3 days after the seller send it.

Please help me to find my package and how I can release it or refund this order ?

I opened a dispute but it was closed because I didn't provide any evidence.

I just attached my tracking information to try to give some proof about my package.

I called today to my local post in Israel and checked the tracking number and they told me that the package did not depart to Israel from Singapore.

In the tracking information you can see the status of the package. It is in the middle of the delivery process and has not arrived in the destination country (I have document from israel post office).

The seller does not respond to all my claims and does not help me get the package.

The product is valuable and the seller does not take responsibility for it.

Tracking Number: