Verified Reviewer

2.9

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please read this email.

The title suggested shows that you have charged me $41.28 this is including the international shipping fee/ transit. But this is my fourth time complaining and I have only ordered twice with aliexpress and the other order is only $5 and I have confirmed my receival of the parcel which "Payment for another order with same value" doesn't apply.

As well as "Payment was triggered multiple times and processed successfully" is incorrect as my bank statement shows that I have ordered these items once. As stated in my previous dispute "Bank hold on money temporary" is incorrect as I have called the bank in discussions of them holding temporary money with Aliexpress but they stated that they don't hold temporary money. This means that all three applications that you have suggested for these previous three complaints are incorrect as can you please refund me the extra $16 that you have charged me for no reason. As the proof shows that the amount that you have charged me as well as the bank statement of how much you have charged me.

If there is more proof that is needed in the refund please message me, as I will answer and help as soon as possible. Please read this email.

Preferred solution: my money back.

Comments