Verified Buyer

I have to purchase Strong210 nail machine. The reason of my purchase was that the seller stated its Original when I have received the machine.

It was a counterfeit. It's not original at all. First it says made in China. The Original is made in Korea.

Secondly the pedal is poor quality and totally different from the pictured in their site. I have opened a dispute and tried to contact the seller. The seller was so rude and offensive did want to resolve an issue. I told them I'm willing to send the machine back if they will cover shipping cost, but the seller was offending me that I want this machine for free and that I always want everything for free but nothing is free and all kind of rude comment.

Even though I told the seller I want to send this machine back if they pay for the shipping that's all I was asking. If I had known the machine is not original I would never ever order it from that seller. I hope this issue will be resolved as the seller is very unprofessional in conversation and very rude and nasty with their comments back. As in all of my comments I never offended them with any words.

It's an awful experience that I have never ever had with AliExpress. All other sellers that I have bought goods were nice and if there were any issue we were able to get to a agreement.

I hope this issue will be resolved as I don't want to talk to that seller and read back his offensive response and rudeness again. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Apology.