Verified Reviewer

In November 2020 I ordered a car part from a shop "little car little motorcycle store", but after 3 months it was not delivered, and I had to dispute the order.

NZ POST also indicated on their tracking page that they were "ready to deliver" so I cancelled the dispute.

However, I waited and waited, but the package never arrived.

So after 6 months of ordering, I explained the situation to the seller and asked for a refund as I had not received my parcel.

However, the seller insists that the parcel has been sent and that I should check with my local post office.

Please see the attached photos if you like. If you look at the attached picture, you will see that they are still saying this to this day.

Yes, they have no intention to refund the money from the beginning.

When I pointed out that it was a scam, they kept repeating "we sent the parcel, check your local post office".

It's been 9 months since I ordered, and they still want me to check my local post office, how can they expect my package to reach my local post office if it hasn't even been delivered to NZ POST?

In fact, I have promised to drop by the post office to check if the parcel has arrived and to let them know when I receive it.

Please be aware that the seller "little car little motorcycle Store" is definitely a fraud company.

User's recommendation: I will never use them again as they are a ridiculous company that puts their own interests before the convenience of their customers.

Aliexpress Pros: Cheap products, Send it abroad.

Aliexpress Cons: Seller ignoring l, Lie about shipment, Customer service is -ve, Have no received anything for my package that was sent back, Charge us for extras after the order.

Comments