Verified Reviewer

1.2

Dear Ali Express, I have to tell you, in spite of myself, that the item with order number 801355****231943 made on 03/05/2020 was not received by me. I complained to the seller about this delay, addressing my complaint to the seller who, with a laconic reply, told me to wait.

After a few days I review the status of my order again and find it written (Confirmation Received - Finished). I have never confirmed that I have received the item! I don't understand this huge lie since I haven't received anything and in addition having paid.

This action is a fraud for fraud, where I lose my money and am closed to be able to recover it. Therefore having been injured in my rights, not having received the object and made fun of it, I ask you, Dear Ali Express, that the sum paid by me of 22.50 paid by the seller will be returned to me.

Giovanni

E-mail: giovanni_depalma@***.com.cy

User's recommendation: Conoscere bene i venditori da cui si acquista.

Comments