4.6
Usability

Dear Aliexpress Customer Service!

Please help with the following:

I buy since a long time and often with aliexpress.com. I bought a Nigerian Women Wedding Necklace and Earrings Set on aliexpress.hu webshop on 6th May 2008 (store: dealky Official Store, Order ID: 91744022140222).

I bought a personal gift for my family member. The jewel still is now in its closed, original packaging. Some days ago, before I pass it, I looked more closely and found that there were several built-in glass missed. These glass beads, which were dropped out from the socket, are clearly visible in the original, transparent packaging. In this condition, this jewel is unusable.

I wrote to the dealky Official Store and sent him a photo of the wrong necklace in the original pack. The vendor accepted the complaint and recommended that I click on the "OPEN DISPUTE" on the aliexpress website and write down the item "BROKEN" and choose "REFUND". In that case, he will arrange for the repayment of the purchase price.

"Coco Xiao

18/06/25 02:55

Hi friend,

please apply refund , reason choose "broken",then we can refund your money"

"Coco Xiao

18/06/26 20:54

hi friend,please click "open dispute" first, then you can see apply refund"

Unfortunately, I tried unsuccessfully, even though I clicked "OPEN DISPUTE", the website did not provide the necessary possibilities.

Probably the problem is that in the beginning of June when the package arrived, I did not notice the bugs on the necklace because I did not open it. Then I justified the receipt of the package. I wanted to hand over the gift in original packaging.Only three weeks later I noticed the empty sockets from which lacked the glass beads.

Now I want to get back the $ 34.23 previously paid. Please help me, write me what to do.

Best Regards

Istvan Mayer(86)

istvanmayer@t-online.hu

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments