Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.3

AliExpress has committed FRAUD against me. You took my money for a product, found in favor of the seller and released payment to them AFTER my product was already shipped back to China.

You received my money and I received no product. If you do not provide me with an immediate refund, I will report you to the Federal Trade Commission and contact an attorney for theft.

Victoria

From: Victoria Linssen

Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 6:40 AM

To: aliexpress@***.aliexpress.com

Subject: Re: AliExpress Dispute Order:

You closed this dispute WITHOUT A RESOLUTION.

I paid for this product. I never received it. It was shipped back to China.

The seller got paid for the item and received her money back. She is saying AliExpress shipping owes me the refund. You all are THIEVES. You took my money and I received no product.

Someone needs to either refund me my money or send me a new jacket!

From: aliexpress@***.aliexpress.com

Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:53 AM

To: vlinssen@***.com

Subject: AliExpress Dispute Order:

Dear Victoria Linssen,

The dispute (order id: 801260****238579 ) has been closed today and we have made a mediation.

You can log in to to check the details.

Problems with the orderJudgement from AEInvalid Reason

Purchase Protection is running out, but package is still in transitInvalidThe package has arrived at your local post office. You may see the tracking information on below website:https://www.17track.net/en.Please pick it up as soon as you can. Since we haven't received any feedback about valid evidence provided within limit time, we will release the payment to seller according to the delivery information.

Package Information

AliExpress ShippingLN84923****CNPick Up

Final resolution: Full Payment Release

Please spare a few minutes to provide feedback on the service I have provided.

We strive on improving our performance consistently, and feedback ratings help us evaluate our performance further.

Thank you for your cooperation and support, and hope you have a great experience shopping with AliExpress. Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.

Best regards,

AliExpress Case Management Team

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Location: Anderson, Indiana