Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 15

Oh, and btw, the email published here, support@aliexpress.com, doesn't exist, so don't waste your time trying to use it and PissedConsumer can remove it.

Original review posted by user Jun 15

I placed two orders and since they haven't arrived, tried to check their status. My AliExpress account, however, was gone, I had no access to the link provided by AliExpress when I purchased the items and when I tried to contact them through chat, all I got was a bot instead of a real person.

There is no email published on their website, so there is nothing one can do and their so-called 'buyer protection' is in reality nonexistent. Since they are in China, there is little one can do about it.

This is the last time I've ever used anything related to AliBaba and its numerous companies, including AliExpress. Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Reason of review: Nonexistent customer service and disappearing account and access to orders, including the option to cancel them.

Comments

Contact the Federal Trade Commission. www.ftc.gov and file a complaint.

They don't play around. They will have your issue resolved within days.

Also, I would recommend that you don't do business with companies that do NOT have a customer service phone number or any contact number for that matter. Good luck and wish you the best.

NeedyQuoll

Update: I finally received one of my two orders today, in addition to AliExpress' email asking me to confirm that I've received the order. Upon trying to do so, I was, yet again, unable to access my account, I was asked, yet again, to recover my account and at that point just decided to let it me and never ever ever ever used this horrible service again.I tried to recover my account twice already and their horrible system then just shows me an empty account with no history of orders and then keep erasing my account asking me to recover it each and every time I try to sign in.Nobody at AliExpress has done anything to help me solve this, they have the worst so-called customer service of all times - what they have cannot be called customer service, it's a joke, and a very bad one too.

So true. it is full of it. Cost me $72 for returning a defective item