100% full Not resolved
2.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a small curly wig and they sent me a curly afro wig in a med and i opened a dispute.the seller offered to refund me for the wig and shipping.

I agreeded and when they settled it they said i had to cover the shipping charge because i agreeded to it and i didn't. so i contacted them again and they said it's nothing they can do the decision was made. So now i have to pay $30 to ship back a $120 wig and they get this wig to send to the next person.while i'm stuck with nothing to show for it 4 weeks later. They wasted my time and took my money.

the first jpeg is what i ordered the next is what i got.http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1914063 Vouge virgin human hair

This reviewer shared experience about "bad product and bad service" and wants this business to "full refund for product and shipping cost to return" as the author lost $120. Zahnay is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about aliexpress shipping service at Aliexpress was return policy, not understanding the processes and scammers , but reviewer liked great prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: