100% full Not resolved
2.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a small curly wig and they sent me a curly afro wig in a med and i opened a dispute.the seller offered to refund me for the wig and shipping.

I agreeded and when they settled it they said i had to cover the shipping charge because i agreeded to it and i didn't. so i contacted them again and they said it's nothing they can do the decision was made. So now i have to pay $30 to ship back a $120 wig and they get this wig to send to the next person.while i'm stuck with nothing to show for it 4 weeks later. They wasted my time and took my money.

the first jpeg is what i ordered the next is what i got.http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1914063 Vouge virgin human hair

Review about: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: bad product and bad service.

Preferred solution: full refund for product and shipping cost to return..

I liked: Great prices.

I didn't like: Return policy, Not understanding the processes, Scammers, Lack of refund policy, No customer service.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: