223 views

Hey there, I have been encountered with this issue, every time I want to buy anything from AliExpress, this message (This product can't be shipped to the selected region) appears, and I am unable to buy anything from the site.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I think this may just be poor site programming. I initially had the same problem when buying from them for the first time.

It seemed very implausible to me. So I ignored it, filled in my address, and proceeded. The notice disappeared, everything went fine, and according to the seller the product has now been shipped. Based on this experience, I think that the notice is based on the shipping information they have at the time when the page is loaded.

And if they don't have any shipping information, for all they know you could be living in Antarctica. Compared to all the account deactivation nonsense, this is just a minor glitch.

Aliexpress Reviews