Product is good when tested on many items.but usually there is 10 to 20% of order that does not work properly.

Communication lacks which could be better with language barrier that a better interpretation link could be useful. Prices are fair but it does lower confidence when you do not get all of what you expect.

In review of Ali Express that I ordered 3 things from they have poor communication and I have not received a response in two weeks as the items still show that they have not shipped.There should be a discount charged to companies that lack communication especially with slow service and poor responses or non at all.

Review about: Light Up Fidget Spinners.

I didn't like: Slow service, Slow communication.

4.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fidget Spinner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more