4.0
Additional Fees

Product is good when tested on many items.but usually there is 10 to 20% of order that does not work properly.

Communication lacks which could be better with language barrier that a better interpretation link could be useful. Prices are fair but it does lower confidence when you do not get all of what you expect.

In review of Ali Express that I ordered 3 things from they have poor communication and I have not received a response in two weeks as the items still show that they have not shipped.There should be a discount charged to companies that lack communication especially with slow service and poor responses or non at all.

Review about: Fidget Spinner.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I didn't like: Slow service, Slow communication.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more