1.5

Update by user Sep 25, 2020

Poorly so far

Original review posted by user Sep 25, 2020

I did order my T-shirt 3 month ago! This order never came!

After 2 months of waiting. I decided to open a dispute and AliExpress did respond to me that I have to wait for another 10! Which I did and never got my order and again was advised to wait for another 10 days and again this order never came. Ive been in contact with the seller back and forth concerning this order and he told me that it was shipped and as long as its been 3 months now.

I can open a dispute which I did a month ago! The funny thing is AliExpress is asking me to contact the seller again! I have no idea why they asking me to contact the seller who did ship my order but still undelivered! As far as I know AliExpress pay the seller as soon as they confirmed that the customer received the order and they can check if I did receive or not.

That order is untraceable. Ive been a good customer for so long and Im not happy. I was considering to buy some other things which are more expensive but I doubt the security of my money and poor service of customer care.

Order ID: 801618****461599. Order date : 2020-06-25.

User's recommendation: Customers need right/smooth information whenever there’s a logistic problem not unnecessary inconvenience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Aliexpress Pros: Good items, Options, Customer service work for sellers only.

Aliexpress Cons: Your custemer service.

Comments