Aliexpress - Unfair and Unacceptable Business Practices-Cheating Customers.

I ordered flower girl dresses for my upcoming wedding and chose a color from a color chart the supplier "Simple Love 's Store (Bi Xiao Ke)" provided me.I selected a lavender #81, which they even acknowledged after my selection, matter of fact on the order itself i specifically asked for the "lavender color" they had pictured, the word "lavender" was even part of the title of their listing, not to mention, that in my order itself i said to also confirm the color prior to placing my order and shipping, and yet they still sent me peach colored dresses.

PEACH!! not even plum, or something remotely close to a color in the purple family...but PEACH!! i tried to message them, they didn't respond right away, and when they did, was told that i got exactly what i ordered. No.

i had to inform them that i did not in any way shape or form, order PEACH dresses. I had to send them a photo of the color chart as well as correspondence showing their confirmation, and photos of the dresses i did receive, and asked them to compare. i mean are they color blind? if the dresses happened to be a different shade or even remotely close in color, i would have just accepted it, and wrote it off as an error in my judgement, but purple vs peach??!!

Afterwards, they were just border line insulting by halfheartedly apologizing by offering me $20 dollars!! $20 dollars TOTAL...when each dress was $88. After telling them it was unacceptable, they finally agreed to refund my money, and for me to return the goods, BUT at MY expense!! Still Unacceptable.

Again, had it just been that I didn't like my order, or was disappointed in it, I would have accepted the charge happily, i probably wouldn't even have disputed it and kept it, but it wasn't my error. I was willing to believe that they accidentally sent me someone else's order since the dresses were so off in color and not to mention way to big for 5 and 6 year old's, hey...things happen sometimes, i can understand that, so i was content to simply return it to them and await my correct order, despite the inconvenience to me. i wasn't even going to ask them to rush my order, even though, obviously i would need them before my wedding and it takes forever to arrive, but apparently they are just simply unreasonable and not to mention dishonest. They mention that i have 9 days to return my order to get my refund...9 days to get to China when it took them a month to send it to me?

and if not, deny me my refund. So now, not only have I been extremely inconvenienced, have no dresses for my wedding, my money is gone, but now i have to also pay out even more money for shipping even more so if i have to do it express mail..and all for nothing..keep in my mind, none of these circumstances are even my fault. I ordered, I followed their instruction, made specific instructions to them to follow, used their color chart, they confirmed my request, I paid, and I waited patiently, even informing them of the mistake only minutes from opening their delivery. I don't blame Ali Express, well not yet, we'll have to see after I file an escalated dispute, but, allowing Sellers like "Simple Love 's Store" Store No.112518 to conduct business the way they do, and to allow them to cheat would-be good customers, deterring them from purchasing from legitimate sellers, just impacts their business negatively.

Continuing to allow Sellers like that, hinders buying confidence, it actually makes the already cautious consumer, not want to buy anything from their platform at all.I wish anyone going through the same issue luck in getting your money back, because, unfortunately, we can't get back any of the time we've spent dealing with other people's mistakes or the headaches and stress resulting from dealing with stores like, "Simple Love 's Store" Store No.112518 (Bi Xiao Ke)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Girl Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #626927 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117530

You ordered from China. What do you expect?!?

0 1 Reply

Feb 29 #1119814

I expect get what I ordered....regardless of where I'm buying it. Isn't that basic principle of buying and selling? And if I don't get what I ordered...I expect the person selling it to correct their error, not push fault on me.

Oct 11 #1225410 San Jose, California

Can't expect anything to be great quality if you're ordering it from China for 1/10 of the normal price.

Oct 11 #1225515 Las Cruces, New Mexico

Most clothes are made overseas, how else you you think the price is reasonable? That's not the issue, the color of the dresses are. And peach definitely isn't lavender. What a bummer.

1 0 Reply

Feb 25 #1117519 Kokomo, Indiana

Wow, it's not the color you wanted...but they are very pretty..I thought theI cures were going to show see through material, with jagged see saw sewing like in most pictures...

Feb 25 #1117520 Kokomo, Indiana

*I thought they were going to show...sorry typing on tablet and not proof reading

Feb 29 #1119818

Pretty...yes. they were of more than decent quality (despite being way bigger than what I ordered)... the issue really was the color. And unfortunately it was for my wedding...and the funny thing about sort of have to follow the color scheme. Haha. I wasnt upset until a) they tried to convince me the dresses I had we're indeed lavender and then b) tried to make me pay for return when it was clearly not my fault.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about