Aliexpress - UNSCRUPULOUS SELLER - INKINT TECH - SBIRLEY YING
I buy a lot of products through an organisation called Ali Express. Many of you would have heard of it and some of you may have used it. It is mostly good but, as with many things, there are exceptions.
Tonight I would like your help to repost the warning I am about to give. I have dealt with a man who is a Liar, a Cheat and a Conman.
His name is Sbirley Ying and his company is INKINT TECH.
I purchased a Boom Box which came with Chinese symbols and a Chinese plug.
I left Neutral Feedback and was contacted by this man and asked if I would change my Feedback to 5 stars if he refunded me.
I said I would when he had given me the refund.
He said he would prefer me to change the Feedback and then he would refund me. I stupidly believed him and went ahead and changed my Feedback to 5 stars.
I now have a string of messages from him in which continues to promise the refund but won't actually give it.
This man is an UNSCRUPULOUS *** and deserves to be outed for the LYING SON OF A *** that he is.
If you agree that people like this should be held to account, then please pass this on to your Friends and ask them to keep passing it on. In this way we may be able to expose this man for what he is. Thanks in anticipation, Ray
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Promised a refund but Seller reneged
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake. They did send me..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I made a purchase by AliExpress site, but the seller's page (li guang) disappeared and he does not answer my messages. I requested the order cancellation when I noticed this..."
- "I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook. Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles)..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."