Rockhampton, Queensland

I buy a lot of products through an organisation called Ali Express. Many of you would have heard of it and some of you may have used it. It is mostly good but, as with many things, there are exceptions.

Related: Aliexpress - Lost money for bad service!

Tonight I would like your help to repost the warning I am about to give. I have dealt with a man who is a Liar, a Cheat and a Conman.

His name is Sbirley Ying and his company is INKINT TECH.

I purchased a Boom Box which came with Chinese symbols and a Chinese plug.

I left Neutral Feedback and was contacted by this man and asked if I would change my Feedback to 5 stars if he refunded me.

I said I would when he had given me the refund.

He said he would prefer me to change the Feedback and then he would refund me. I stupidly believed him and went ahead and changed my Feedback to 5 stars.

I now have a string of messages from him in which continues to promise the refund but won't actually give it.

This man is an UNSCRUPULOUS *** and deserves to be outed for the LYING SON OF A *** that he is.

If you agree that people like this should be held to account, then please pass this on to your Friends and ask them to keep passing it on. In this way we may be able to expose this man for what he is. Thanks in anticipation, Ray

Review about: Speaker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aliexpress Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Promised a refund but Seller reneged / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/h5_help_center.php