1.3

I placed an order with the seller: VALENMISA Store and waited over a month for my order. After a month passed, the tracking information showed my order was being returned to seller due to not being accepted through Customs.

A dispute was opened with the seller to which they claimed no responsibility and refused to issue a refund. They were extremely nasty and did not respond to my several messages regarding the status of my refund.

They wanted me to cancel the dispute and threatened to put my personal information on the Aliexpress Buyer Blacklist. I do not recommend this seller.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Valenmisa Store Profile.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I recommend that you stop doing business with the Chinese. What else could you possibly have expected would happen ?

This scenario is as predictable as the sunrise. Foolish and vain woman, nothing is as it appears on sketchy websites from overseas.

@Wong

Wong, a lot of products are made in China; it would be virtually impossible to not do business with China. This website is used to report on unethical business practices.

I have ordered several items from Aliexpress; it is not a sketchy website. Reserve your judgement for yourself .