Verified Reviewer

Hello Good morning, I just started my own business selling hair I found a vendor from Ali express called angel grace I made a huge order with them and the hair was horrible I paid to sent the hair back to them after they gave me the okay they told me as soon as they get the hair they will refund me back immediately it's been almost 2 months or two months already since I sent the hair back I've been tracking it the hair been in China since August 17 and was at customs since August 31.they just contacted me this morning on what's app basically telling me that the only way they could refund me my money is if I give them a 5-star rate. Not only is the unprofessional I never heard that before in my life that I have to rate a company before I get my refund.

They also want to deduct the money that they paid to take the hair from customs which was never discussed before I sent the hair back. This is the worst experience ever since I started my business I been a member of Ali express for years and no vendor ever put me through this.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend to future customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: Cheap-sounding prices, Easy website.

Aliexpress Cons: Sellers can be liars, Anything about the way they handle everything, Inefective customer support, Do not comply with the agreements.

Comments