Sydney, New South Wales

I DON'T LIKE AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS COMPANY "SEDCONSUMER.COM .THIS COMPANY NEVER EVER HELP ME, I SENT MANY, MANY PLENTY EMAIL TO THIS *** COMPANY,BUT SEDCONSUMER NEVER EVER RESPONSE TO ME. I EXPLAIN ALL WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS DISHONEST,ROBARY, DELINQUENT, FRAUDULENT STUPID SELLER OF "SOLEDAD COMPANY " WHAT REPRESENT TO ALIEXPRESS COMPANY, I BUY IN THIS STUPID DELINQUENT CORRUPT SELLER OF "SOLEDAD COMPANY " TWO MOSQUITO LAMP, BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THIS TWO MOSQUITO LAMP CAME WITH MISSING PART, BROKEN,VERY DIRTY, THE WITH OLD CARTON BOX WHAT NO CORRESPON TO THE ORIGINAL BOX THE MOSQUITO LAMP,ANYWAY,EVERYTHING VERY BAD, I SENT MANY, MANY PLENTY MESSAGES TO THIS DISHONEST,ROBARY, DELINQUENT CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY FOR EXPLAIN ALL ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE BAD PRODUCTS,BUT THIS FRAUDULENT DELINQUENT CORRUPT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY OF ALIEXPRESS NEVER RESPONDED TO ME. BEFORE ME BUY THIS TWO RABICH MOSQUITO LAMP I CAN SEE WHAT APPEARS; 120-240V , BUT THIS STUPID DELINQUENT CORRUPT FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY SENT TO ME THIS TWO RABICH PRODUCTS MOSQUITO LAMP WITH,110-220V, IT'S VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION BECAUSE AUSTRALIA HAVE 240V .

BUT THIS INCONVENIENCE CAUSED FOR THIS CORRUPT, DELINQUENT FRAUDULENT STUPID SELLER OF "SOLEDAD COMPANY " TAKE OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORIZATION TRANSACTION $ 80.70 DOLLARS, I PASS TO THIS DELINQUENT, CORRUPT,ROBARY FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY,I PASS MY DETALLE CREDIT CARD BANK FOR PAY THIS TWO RABICH UGLY AND DANGEROUS *** PRODUCTS THE COST WAS OF $69.90 DOLLARS, BUT THIS DISHONEST,ROBARY,CORRUPT DELINQUENT FRAUDULENT STUPID SELLER WITH NO AUTHORIZATION TAKE OF MY BANK ACCOUNT OTHER $80.90 DOLLARS, THIS STUPID DELINQUENT FRAUDULENT SELLER COMET FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION. I SENT MANY, MANY PLENTY EMAILS TO THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY "ALIEXPRESS " BUT THIS ALIEXPRESS NEVER EVER RESPONSE TO ME. I CHATTING WITH MANY STAFF OF ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED FOR THIS FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY WHAT REPRESENT TO ALIEXPRESS COMPANY,THE STAFF SAID TO ME WHAT IT'S VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION AND ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT NEEDS URGENT INVESTIGATE THIS BAD SITUATION. AND THE STAFF OF ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT SAID TO ME WHAT VERY SOON ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT RESPONSE TO ME!!! ALL WAS 100% *** BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT NEVER EVER RESPONSE TO ME TOO!!! IT'S IS VERY SERIOUSLY SITUATION WHAT AFECT MYSELF. I SENT MANY PLENTY EMAILS AND MANY,MANY MESSAGES FOR EVERYWHERE FOR SOMEBODY OR SOMEONE HELP ME. I SENT MANY, MANY EMAILS TO THIS; "SEDCONSUMER.COM AND I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FRAUDULENT CORRUPT STUPID DELINQUENT SELLER OF "SOLEDAD CO WHAT ROBARY OF MY BANK ACCOUNT OTHER $80.99 DOLLARS WITH NO AUTHORIZATION TRANSACTION. BUT THIS "SEDCONSUMER.COM NEVER RESPONSE TO ME AND NEVER EVER HELP TO ME !!! THIS IS THE MOTIVE WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN; ALIEXPRESS ,ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT,AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN "SEDCONSUMER COMPANY TOO .

FOR ME ALL COMPANY LIKE "ALIEXPRESS AND SEDCONSUMER AND MANY OTHERS IS *** AND LIES.

THANKS.

Comments

GO AWAY *** LYING GO AWAY *** ***

@Anonymous

I NEED RECUPERATE ALL MY MONEY WHAT THIS FRAUDULENT DELINQUENT OF "SOLEDAD COMPANY" WHO REPRESENTS TO ALIEXPRESS COMPANY ROBBERY OF MY BANK ACCOUNT $80.70 DOLLARS WITH NO AUTORIZATIONS TRANSACTION. AND I NEED TOO WHAT THIS STUPID CORRUPTS SELLERS WHO ROBBERY THE MONEY TO HONEST BUYER'S,ALL CORRUPTS SELLERS NEEDS DESAPPEA OF ALL COMPANY.

I DON'T KNOW WHY NOTHING HAPPENED WITH MY VERY BAD SITUATION, IT'S I CANNOT UNDERSTAN WHY ALI EXPRESSED NO RESPONSE TO ME???!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO IS "PISSEDCONSUMER.COM , IT'S JUST PROPAGANDA OF PISSEDCONSUMER??? I THINK PISSEDCONSUMER IS BULSHT EXACTLY THE SAME OF "STUPID CORRUP A LIEXPRES COMPANY " WHO CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY MONEY WITH THIS DELINQUENT CORRUP SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY ROBBERY??? WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY RUBBISH PRODUCTS WHAT THIS STUPID CORRUP FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY SENT TO ME WITH; MISSING PARTS, BROKEN, WITH BULSHT INFORMATION WHAT NO CORRESPOND TO THE ORIGINAL INFORMATION THE PRODUCTS???

WHY THIS STUPID DELINQUENT FRAUDULENT SELLER OF SOLEDAD COMPANY NEVER RESPOND TO ME??? WHY ALIEXPRESS COMPANY CLOSED MY DISPUTES??? WHY ALIEXPRESS COMPANY CLOSED MY DISPUTES WHEN I RECEIVE THIS *** PRODUCTS JUST ONE WEEK???!!! WHY ALIEXPRESS COMPANY SAID; IF HAVE A ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR PRODUCTS,PLEASE CONTACT TO THE SELLER,IF THE SELLERS NO RESPONS CONTACT TO ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT COMPANY !!!

IT'S 100% *** BECAUSE WHEN YOUR TRY CONTACT TO THE SELLER,PASS THE TIME, AFTER WHEN YOUR SENT MANY, MANY PLENTY MESSAGES TO THE DISHONEST CORRUP SELLERS AND START OR TRY CONTACT TO "ALIEXPRESS COMPANY" ALIEXPRESS COMPANY RESPONDING TO YOUR; SORRY IT'S TO LATE !!! WHY??? BECAUSE ALL THIS COMPANY,CORRUPT COMPANY WORKS TOGETHER WITH THE CORUPT SELLERS . ALIEXPRESS COMPANY IS TOTAL AND UNIQUE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS INCONVENIENCE CAUSED,FOR EVERYTHING, BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS COMPANY REPRESENT TO ALL THIS CORUPT,DELINQUENT,ROBBERY, FRAUDULENT SELLERS.

I AM VERY SAD, BECAUSE MANY, MANY HONEST PEOPLE'S, BUYER'S WITH VERY GOOD INTENTIONS AND BELIEVE IN COMPANY, AFTER THIS DISHONEST ,CORUPT SELLERS ROBBERY THE MONEY OR SENDING RUBBISH PRODUCTS,BROKEN,MISSING PARTS, OR HONEST BUYERS NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS AND VERY FRUSTRATING SITUATION WHAT AFFECT TO MANY, MANY HONEST PEOPLE'S LIKE ME. PLEASE, THIS VERY BAD SITUATION NEEDS STOP, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING COMPANY OF VERY GOOD INTENTIONS NEEDS TO HELP PEOPLE'S OR BUYERS, BECAUSE IT'S NO ONLY ONE BUYER THIS BAD SITUATION AFFECT TO MANY, MANY,MANY PEOPLE'S AROUND THE WORLD. WHO TAKE CONSCIENCE ???!!!

GOVERNMENT OR THIS "PISSEDCONSUMER NEEDS SOMETHING TO DO, PLEASE !!! IT'S TERRIBLE, IT'S THE SAME OF "MAFIA" IT'S " CORRUPTION !!! WHO STOP,OR WHO INVESTIGATE TO THIS CORRUPT COMPANIES???!!!

PLEASE, IT'S NO ONLY FOR MYSELF, IT'S FOR ALL HONEST PEOPLE'S,HONEST BUYERS WHAT WITH VERY GOOD INTENTIONS BELIEVE IN THIS CORRUPT COMPANY WHO NOBODY HAVE A CONTROLLED. THANKS SINCERELY HORACIO AUSTRALIA