Penrith, New South Wales

What makes it annoying more that he is protected by Aliexpress I can not complain I can not do anything i can open a dispute after 2 months how ***. The seller is not talking to me after he got paid for an item. he changed the status of the item to shipped but he never talked and of course all details added has no entry and i never received the item.

What makes it annoying more that he is protected by Aliexpress I can not complain I can not do anything i can open a dispute after 2 months how ***. //www.aliexpress.com/store/631650

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of aliexpress shipping service. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aliexpress shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Comments