Laixi Shi, Shandong Sheng
100% full Not resolved
3.0

Do not do business with VOGUE LADY HAIR CO LTD./ iVOGUE HAIR on AliExpress.

The woman there is called SUMMER WANG. They will send a completely wrong unit or whatever lace wig they want and when you don't want it, will ask you to keep it if they refunded some of your money. When you decline they take a long time to refund your money. The colour was supposed to be platinum blonde and they sent brown.

(see attached photo.) On their Aliexpress site their guarantee states that they will refund shipping cost if it is the wrong colour, but this is also a lie. They sent a completely wrong colour as in not even close!

When they closed out my dispute the didn't include return shipping charges, even though I submitted a clear photo of the return package with address and postage paid.I also sent a clear photo of the receipt, so I lost $50.00.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about full lace wig from Aliexpress was dishonesty , but reviewer liked ordering shipping speed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments