samething happened to me.after 3y of transaction with ali express..jan 2016, they wanted my id/passport/.They stopped my transaction.What will they do with my birthdate and all confidential information in china?How will they verify other country's information?If they needed those, why didnt they tell when i was opening the account?its really alarming.Bcos they dont need my personal information for these small transaction.May be they will use it for sabotizing..Its really frustating, cheating.All buyers should protest..this is serious identity theft..They need money by selling their product.They are harrassing customers.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of aliexpress online order from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Please do not worry.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: