They are a 100 per cent fake platform involved in international fraud.Constantly inbolved in theft and also custom scams as I wS advised by royal mail uk.

How I know.?

I ordered goods I never received. Lots of money stolen.

This is how they work their scam.

You order.

Give your address. Pay.

They send out order with someone else's address the address is their employeed receiver of stolen goods or scamner living very close to your home.

Royal mail deliver to the scammer address on the parcel not knowing its Bern fraudulently altered.

Scanner takes parcel at door.

Royal mail tracking registers as delivered.

mail

Your money is stolen. Aliexpress refuse to accept your parcel has been stolen and get aggressive.

I found this out because I didn't get goods and asked the post office investigate

Thry traced my undelived parcels to a scammers address working for aliexpress less than a few miles from my actual home.

The police were immediately informed by post office to investigate and arrest.

Aliexpress presented with official documents from royal mail still denied it and refused refunds.

Avoid them and avoid their partnership companies wish alibaba saramart banggood shein and rosegal and any other Chinese Asian Indian selling platform all goods from these places are involved in global fraud..

All these FAKE companies use the same GLOBAL scam and you never ever get refunds.

If you look closely they all sell exactly the same items.!!

PLEASE DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM LIKE ME AND LOOSE OVER £800, TO THESE DISGUSTING WICKED LIEING THIEVES.

User's recommendation: CONFIRMED GLOBAL FRAUDSTERS INVESTIGATED BY MY POST OFFICE.

Aliexpress Pros: No pros.

Aliexpress Cons: No pros all cons.

Comments