3.1
Turnaround Time

I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability.

After 2 times of use the tablet refused to charge. A warranty claim was set up on 28.4.17. On 2/5/17 the item was sent to the warranty department in Germany. It was tracked and signed for 5/5/17.

All receipts kept. After 2 weeks they did not even accept they had received it. Now nearly 2 months later they have still not accepted it has been received but are allowing me to pick another tablet for $106.43 which is what I paid for it. The same tablet now costs more in the WayWalkers store and they refuse to replace me like for like saying they will only replace up to the value I paid.

They also refuse to give a refund to allow me to put extra to buy a comparable unit. I have contacted Aliexpress on 5 occasions on instant chat and sent numerous emails to the Warranty Group and to Aliexpress warranty department.

Attached are screenshots of the wording of the warranty, the postage (which cost me over $10), and conversations from Aliexpress. Their warranty stinks and is not worth the paper it is written on and they are full of lies.

Review about: Aliexpress Electronics Claim.

I liked: Large shopping choice, Good prices, Broad shopping range.

I didn't like: Customer support, Forced warranty service, Lies from customer service.

Comments