Verified Reviewer

I purchased a wig for a special occasion. I needed it by that occasion so I paid $30 to have it shipped in time.

It was 10 days late. Reason enough for a refund yes, but also once it finally came it wasn't lace front and both the style and color were completely different. Ali Express stepped in to handle the dispute between the buyer and myself. But they never handled anything!!!!

I'm so pissed over the whole thing! When they came back with their judgement after I provided proof and they agreed I still got a "partial" refund of $9 out of $50. Also to get the rest of my money I have to pay to ship it back? Oh he'll no!!!

They screwed up all the way around and I already paid $30 for fast shipping which did not happen. I feel like I'm being punished for their mistakes plural!!!

Wish is way better re returns!!! At least they are fairJohnson city 300 south North st 37604

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP WITH ALI EXPRESS!!! USE WISH THEY ARE MORE RELIABLE AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Comments