Buyers beware I ordered a purse and it came to me broken, sent in thin black package. I ask for refund, They said only 1/2 because I would not pay to ship a broken purse back.the seller Luxury AAA Watch, (nick young)

so the refunded 6.72 back in my account, I was told that the 9.07 would be in coupon, so you don't get all your money back. They make sure they get to keep it somehow. From 9/2/15 to 12/3/15.

I have been trying to find my coupon on this, no one can tell you anything and they WILL NOT get back to you. Very poor customer

service.Wish me luck I need it. Total spent 32.00 on this handbag.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of aliexpress account. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aliexpress account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: