I got to my account and I realize I was DOUBLE CHARGED.With the same price with an additional 8 bucks added on top of that.

I am going to talk to my bank and FILE charges. This is insane - look at the order of my *** charges - this seems like a shady operation I will never do business with these people again. They got me and I suspect others because the *** business is located on a route back to Mass. Taking advantage of people on rest stops.

This is insane.

*** this company and I will be taking things up with my bank.How do people get away with this type of BS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of food. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

spm=2114.11010108.1000001.16.P5Cox1

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/h5_help_center.php

Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more