I got to my account and I realize I was DOUBLE CHARGED.With the same price with an additional 8 bucks added on top of that.

I am going to talk to my bank and FILE charges. This is insane - look at the order of my *** charges - this seems like a shady operation I will never do business with these people again. They got me and I suspect others because the *** business is located on a route back to Mass. Taking advantage of people on rest stops.

This is insane.

*** this company and I will be taking things up with my bank.How do people get away with this type of BS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of food. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

spm=2114.11010108.1000001.16.P5Cox1

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/h5_help_center.php