Spalding, Lincolnshire

i brought a phone on 13 September 2014 from "bright future technology co.,ltd"- store no:110384.i received after few days however the screen of the phone cracked and charge part wasn't working.

Therefore I contacted them if i could sent the phone back for a fix and they told me that the phone is under guarantee. so i sent it back, this is the tracking number: RU751361475GB. Few days later, they messaged me saying that i need pay more but i refused to pay because the phone was "fake samsung galaxy note 3 with poorest quality". so i told them that send the phone back or give my money back.

after that day, they are ignoring my messages till now. it has been more than 4 months that am waiting for them to reply.

please understand me and solve this issue as soon as possible.thank

This person wrote the review because of not as described of samsung galaxy note 3 from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments