1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I bought the one plus one phone from a seller on the this site (ETstar) order #646284140525052 months later the phone got so hot and then stopped working.

as i have a year warranty i sent it back after they asked me to send a video /-:i had to pay for all the expenses of posting it in and out

today after a month i got my phone back and guess what i got a new phone as they didnt know how to fix the old one

i had so much data and photos that I asked to keep but ignorance is all what i have got

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $170. anasamer is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Aliexpress - Scam Aliexpress "I ordered a hair bundle from Ali Lux VIP hair store and they send it to me, but I returned it. The seller promised to refund my money when they..." Read more Aliexpress - Poor quality workmanship Aliexpress " Aliexpress AliExpress Contacts & Information Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by wizardlizard custom electric guitar Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes the store is DK factory direct.. the seller..." Read more Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more