At the beginning of August I ordered a small manual paper shredder from AliExpress. The shredder arrived three weeks later in more pieces than I could count. It had been poorly wrapped for shipment in a thin layer of small size bubble plastic bubble wrap and then put in a no-fill, no-padding thin plastic sleeve type of envelope. REALLY? Did they actually think this cheap packing would get this item to me in one piece?

I attempted to open a dispute, but their dispute parameters did not fit my problem, so they disallowed my opening a dispute. I opened a chat, with no better results. No one would deal with my specific problem.

AliExpress HAS NO INTEREST IN PROVIDING VALID, HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ARE VERY CARELESS WITH THE PRODUCT FOR WHICH YOU HAVE PAID.

I STRONGLY WARN AGAINST ENGAGING IN BUSINESS WITH AliExpress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want a full refund PLUS the cost of returning damaged product..

Comments

CombativeYorkshireTerrier368

This is a huge problem at aliexpress, they have basic problems that they can handle anything outside the options they give you to chose from is not a problem in their opinion so it is not handled. I never received my parcel but they blocked my account due to two legit disputes no one looks at the reasons for the disputes a second dispute results in them blocking you as customer.

I appealed and asked for help but again their customer care people cannot be reasoned with they act like computers, wont be surprised if you actually do chat with a computer. They keep on giving the same answer that mostly is not even remotely to do with what you said or asked. Even if they tell you it is a manager on the other side they cannot think beyond what the computer tells them. If my appeal is not accepted they cant refund me for the order I never received, and the moment they see it is the second dispute they refuse the appeal as their system wont allow customers with more than one problem....

please remember if you buy at aliexpress and had a dispute do not order anything again as a second dispute will not be even looked at!!!!!!!!!! Computers do the thinking at aliexpress...seems to me like an excuse to pocket money that does not belong to you