2.4
Turnaround Time

I bought three flash drives, supposedly 512Gb x 2 and 1TB.They didn't work.

They had endless faults, absolutely useless couldn't be used at all. Seller kept begging me to take pity on him and he would give me $7 back (they cost $33). It went to arbitration. I had to make three 1/2 hr videos to prove my point!

Gave me a refund except for $7 without explaining why. The $7 probably represents the cost of the goods. . Still waiting to see the refund...

I will NEVER buy with them again.They are a Chinese company and their sympathies lie with their Chinese suppliers, we're just the mugs that send the dollars.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of flash drives from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Saint John's, Saint John, Antigua And Barbuda #1014686

alibaba are a rip off company that sends out rubbish not the quality they advertise.Takes months to get a refund from them and then it doesn't appear on the credit card.

Or in my case PayPal.They just never refunded it.