Update by user Mar 21, 2015

There is a mistake with the title : " Wring " IS WRITTEN INSTEAD OF " Wrong ". The correct title is :

WRONG ITEM AND NO REFUND

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2015

I have placed order number 65151456359488 with AliExpress for O Rings and have received a printer roller instead.

I have complained and the complain service approved the complain. AliExpress, however, have not returned the money claiming the money has been sent to the seller.

I don't care where the money is nor how they get the money back. I must receive the money, though.

When is to return the money, AliExpress sounds like a garbage company.

I do not care how their internal system works and what web site they have. Regardless whether the money has been paid to the seller or not, I must receive the money back when I am mailed a wrong product.

I can even return the wrong item to them in case they or the seller pay the mail.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8. StevenStanleyBayes is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about o-ring at Aliexpress was lack of refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Do you have a contact number for customer service ?

StevenStanleyBayes
to Sharlo Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #961805

They do not have any other means of communication except a chat.I have complained to them on 4 occasions.

During the last chat, they said they would email the seller and I will be sent their email to the seller as a CC. NO EMAIL HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.

They said to contact the seller directly. I have contacted the seller twice.

NO INFORMATION HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU WANT TO SAVE A DOLLAR OR TWO.

MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR EXPENSIVE ITEMS.

ONCE THE MONEY IS GIVEN TO THEM ( AND THEY REQUIRE THIS PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT ), TO HAVE THE MONEY BACK IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.