100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 21, 2015

There is a mistake with the title : " Wring " IS WRITTEN INSTEAD OF " Wrong ". The correct title is :

WRONG ITEM AND NO REFUND

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2015

I have placed order number 65151456359488 with AliExpress for O Rings and have received a printer roller instead.

I have complained and the complain service approved the complain. AliExpress, however, have not returned the money claiming the money has been sent to the seller.

I don't care where the money is nor how they get the money back. I must receive the money, though.

When is to return the money, AliExpress sounds like a garbage company.

I do not care how their internal system works and what web site they have. Regardless whether the money has been paid to the seller or not, I must receive the money back when I am mailed a wrong product.

I can even return the wrong item to them in case they or the seller pay the mail.

Review about: O-Ring.

I didn't like: Lack of refund policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $8
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Sharlo

Do you have a contact number for customer service ?

StevenStanleyBayes
to Sharlo Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #961805

They do not have any other means of communication except a chat.I have complained to them on 4 occasions.

During the last chat, they said they would email the seller and I will be sent their email to the seller as a CC. NO EMAIL HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.

They said to contact the seller directly. I have contacted the seller twice.

NO INFORMATION HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU WANT TO SAVE A DOLLAR OR TWO.

MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR EXPENSIVE ITEMS.

ONCE THE MONEY IS GIVEN TO THEM ( AND THEY REQUIRE THIS PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT ), TO HAVE THE MONEY BACK IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.