Aliexpress - Wring Item and No Refund

405 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

Update added by user Mar 21, 2015

There is a mistake with the title : " Wring " IS WRITTEN INSTEAD OF " Wrong ". The correct title is :

WRONG ITEM AND NO REFUND

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2015

I have placed order number 65151456359488 with AliExpress for O Rings and have received a printer roller instead.

I have complained and the complain service approved the complain. AliExpress, however, have not returned the money claiming the money has been sent to the seller.

I don't care where the money is nor how they get the money back. I must receive the money, though.

When is to return the money, AliExpress sounds like a garbage company.

I do not care how their internal system works and what web site they have. Regardless whether the money has been paid to the seller or not, I must receive the money back when I am mailed a wrong product.

I can even return the wrong item to them in case they or the seller pay the mail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

O-Ring
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #608437 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
405 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sharlo

Mar 16, 2015 #959215

Do you have a contact number for customer service ?

0 0 Reply
StevenStanleyBayes

Mar 21, 2015 #961805 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

They do not have any other means of communication except a chat. I have complained to them on 4 occasions. During the last chat, they said they would email the seller and I will be sent their email to the seller as a CC. NO EMAIL HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.
They said to contact the seller directly. I have contacted the seller twice. NO INFORMATION HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU WANT TO SAVE A DOLLAR OR TWO.
MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR EXPENSIVE ITEMS. ONCE THE MONEY IS GIVEN TO THEM ( AND THEY REQUIRE THIS PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT ), TO HAVE THE MONEY BACK IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.