Aliexpress - Wrong color wedding dress
Please do not buy from Ali Express Store No.711496 Chic Apparel Online Store.They do not care about buyers, they don´t send what you ask for.
They will send you whatever they have available.
I bought a white wedding dress and they send me an Ivory Wedding dress.
When I complain about it, the seller Joan Chen insist that she think that is white, she can even recognized the color mistake and offer me $11 refund.I am writing this review because I think is not fair and I don´t want anybody to go through this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone. I filed a claim with..."
- "Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection process...it is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I do not understand how i can fell comfortable calling whe this lady she says her name is gaudy aleman on costa rica takes photos on the call center...."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."