Featured Not resolved

Please do not buy from Ali Express Store No.711496 Chic Apparel Online Store.They do not care about buyers, they don´t send what you ask for.

They will send you whatever they have available.

I bought a white wedding dress and they send me an Ivory Wedding dress.

When I complain about it, the seller Joan Chen insist that she think that is white, she can even recognized the color mistake and offer me $11 refund.I am writing this review because I think is not fair and I don´t want anybody to go through this.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $114 and wants Aliexpress to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress wedding dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kuban, Krasnodar, Russian Federation #1238492

Здравствуйте. Нам не пришел товар а деньги продавец не хочет возвращать. Верните нам деньги

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: