Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.2

Update by user Oct 06, 2020

well becouse i was not able to get my proof to the dispute departmentthey refunded me $100.00. they claimed it was becouse i didn't turn in any proof.

i tryed for almost 5 months. it just came back no matter ware i sent it. the operatos when the computor would actualy put you through were not very help full. they could not put me through to the dispute department.

they claimed that they would put the inforemation in my file. but as we can all see nothing went to the dispute department. i have proof of misreprezenting an item,charging a higher price and claiming to use fedex and latter using ups. to save $30.00.

i have documented my entire exsperience from start to finish. i wll be going to the better buisness burou or bbb to file an orfiscial claim aginst xkxsupermarket and aliexspress for stealing, fraud and deliberetly blocking my messages to the dispute department

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2020

THE SELLERS PAGE IS A LIE. HE CLAIMS TO SHIP FEDEX HE USED UPS.

HE CLAIMED TO DELIVER IN 8 DAYS IT TOOK 45 DAYS. THE CHAIN SAW ARRIVED DAMAGED. HE DIDNT REPLY TO MY EMAIL ON ALIEXSPRESS BOAD / PAGE. HE LIED TO ME OVER AND OVER HE GAVE ME A FALS CLAIM NUMBER FOR FEDEX WHEN HE HAD SENT IT USING UPS.

AS FOR ALIEXSPRESS YOUR SITE IS GEARD TORDS SALES ONLY. YOUR COMPUTOR AUTO HELP GETS STUCK IN A LOOP OF 3 TO 4 QUESTION. YOUR ONLINE OPPERATORS DO NOTHING TO HELP. ALL THEY DO IS TELL ME WERE SORRY YOUR HAVING TROUBLE WITH OUR SITE.

THEY GAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT DONT WORK. THEY REFUSE TO CALL AND SPEAK WITH ME OR TO GET A SUPERVISOR TO HELP ME. YOUR PHONE JUST SAYS WE ARE EXSPERINGSING HIGH VALUME AT THIS TIME. NO PERSON EVER ASNWERS THE PHONE.

LOOK MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A MONTH AND A HALF THATS 45 DAY TO UPLOAD PHOTOS. TOUR SITE MAKES IT INPOSSIBLE TO PROVE YOUR CASE. IVE LEFT MY PHONE NUMBER, MY EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I EVEN GIVEN MY PERMISSION FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO READ THE CORROSPONDANCE BETWEEN XKX SUPPERMARKET AND MY SELF ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY ARE NOT ALOUD TO DO THAT. IF ALIEXSPRESS DOESNT HELP ME BEFORE THE DEADLINE I WILL HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM OR LAWSUITE WITH THE THE STATE DEPARTMENT, BETTER YET WITH THE FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS.

THANKS.

I HOPE SOME ONE READS THIS THAT CAN ACTUALY HELP ME WITH MY CASE AND NOT JUST DISREGARDS THIS LIKE ALL MY PREVOUS REQUESTS FOR HELP. PS YOU REALY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

User's recommendation: GIVE THEM TIME TO GROW AS A COMANY AND INPROVE THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Preferred solution: FULL REFUND AND PRODUCT ITS BEEN 3 PLUS MONTHS.

Aliexpress Pros: Nice prices if you ever get what you order.

Aliexpress Cons: Useless dispute procedure.

Comments